John S. Berry Jr. helps his clients fight some of the most important battles of their lives. John has not only led successful teams in the courtroom, resulting in several jury trial victories, but has also led soldiers in deployments to Iraq and Bosnia. John personifies the warrior ethos that is the foundation for Berry Law Firm’s success. Beyond the battlefield and the courtroom, John’s leadership experience extends to community organizations...
Kearney, NE 68848
• Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist
• Best Lawyers in America
• Super Lawyers
• Omaha Estate Planning Council
• Creighton University School of Law – Estate Planning Adjunct Professor
• Nebraska Bar Association - Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
• Iowa Bar Association - Elder Law and Probate, Trust & Estate Planning Sections
• Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rating and Distinguished Peer and Client Reviews
• 2011 Nebraska Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Community Sower Award
Badura & Wintz Law is ranked Tier 1 in Trusts & Estates Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law in the Omaha region by Best...
I am Nebraska criminal defense lawyer Michael Stageman. I have handled thousands of criminal cases. I know what prosecutors need to put a case together. I also know how to take that case apart from a defense point of view. From my Headquarters in Omaha, I represent people throughout Nebraska who are...
While in Oregon, I was concurrently licensed in the State of Washington and in the DC Court of Appeals, and the US District Court for Oregon, and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
RR2 Box 5172
Omaha, NE 68760
Lincoln, NE 68504
Lincon, NE 68506
In the years following his military service, Andrew has handled complex white collar criminal and civil cases in federal, military and...
Omaha, NE 68105
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Nebraska Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.