Omaha, NE 68114
Creighton University School of Law
I am Nebraska criminal defense lawyer Michael Stageman. I have handled thousands of criminal cases. I know what prosecutors need to put a case together. I also know how to take that case apart from a defense point of view. From my Headquarters in Omaha, I represent people throughout Nebraska who are...
John graduated from the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia (B.A. 1997) and Creighton University School of Law, cum laude, (2003). He is also a...
RR2 Box 5172
Omaha, NE 68760
Kearney, NE 68848
• Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist
• Best Lawyers in America
• Super Lawyers
• Omaha Estate Planning Council
• Creighton University School of Law – Estate Planning Adjunct Professor
• Nebraska Bar Association - Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
• Iowa Bar Association - Elder Law and Probate, Trust & Estate Planning Sections
• Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rating and Distinguished Peer and Client Reviews
• 2011 Nebraska Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Community Sower Award
Badura & Wintz Law is ranked Tier 1 in Trusts & Estates Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law in the Omaha region by Best...
While in Oregon, I was concurrently licensed in the State of Washington and in the DC Court of Appeals, and the US District Court for Oregon, and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Lincoln, NE 68504
Lincon, NE 68506
Chad is a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association, the Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorney Association (NCDAA), the Lincoln, Bar Association, and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL). He is admitted to practice law in the State of Nebraska; the United States District Court, District of Nebraska; the United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit; and the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims.
Chad has tried cases in multiple states and is a member of California...
Seward, NE 68434
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Nebraska Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.