Nebraska Elder Law Lawyers
Kathleen started her legal career in Washington D.C. as a legislative aide to Congressman Peter Hoagland. After moving back to Omaha...
• Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist
• Best Lawyers in America
• Super Lawyers
• Omaha Estate Planning Council
• Creighton University School of Law – Estate Planning Adjunct Professor
• Nebraska Bar Association - Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
• Iowa Bar Association - Elder Law and Probate, Trust & Estate Planning Sections
• Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rating and Distinguished Peer and Client Reviews
• 2011 Nebraska Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Community Sower Award
Badura & Wintz Law is ranked Tier 1 in Trusts & Estates Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law in the Omaha region by Best...
Juvenile Attorney who ensures that the juveniles voice is heard in court and will zealously defend petitions of law violations and status offenses including truancy. Able to assist in cases where a guardian ad litem is required to be appointed to the child. Experienced in defending parents in child abuse and neglect cases.
Elder Law Estate Planning Attorney Offering estate...
I provide legal services related to estate planning, probate, inheritance tax and elder law, which can help eliminate or mitigate many of the issues that arise from the "changing dinner table." With over 40 years of experience practicing in Douglas County, Nebraska, I am eager to support your family as...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Nebraska Elder Law Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline