Cass County, Nebraska Lawyers
• Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist
• Best Lawyers in America
• Super Lawyers
• Omaha Estate Planning Council
• Creighton University School of Law – Estate Planning Adjunct Professor
• Nebraska Bar Association - Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
• Iowa Bar Association - Elder Law and Probate, Trust & Estate Planning Sections
• Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rating and Distinguished Peer and Client Reviews
• 2011 Nebraska Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Community Sower Award
Badura & Wintz Law is ranked Tier 1 in Trusts & Estates Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law in the Omaha region by Best...
While in Oregon, I was concurrently licensed in the State of Washington and in the DC Court of Appeals, and the US District Court for Oregon, and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Since obtaining his law degree, Michael has had the distinct privilege to work as a prosecutor and as a defense...
Mr. Meehan been awarded the Top 10 under 40 by The...
Experienced Divorce and Child Custody Lawyer in Douglas County, Nebraska and Surrounding Counties in Nebraska
At The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O., we aggressively represent fathers who understand the importance of taking an active role in raising their children. Our clients want to maintain their rights to guide their children toward successful futures. These cases can be very combative, difficult and intense. At The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O., we specialize in these types of cases. If it were easy, anyone could handle these cases. You need someone who is up to...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Cass County, Nebraska Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline