Chaffee County, Colorado Real Estate Lawyers
- I am a true Colorado native. I was born, raised and educated in our great state and I am proud to work helping Coloradans with their unique legal needs. As an avid outdoors person, I love to camp, fish, and four-wheel.
- I am a true litigator. 90% of my career has been devoted to litigation practice. I have appeared and argued before many Colorado courts, including the Court of Appeals. I am just as comfortable in the courtroom as I am when I sit down to counsel my clients. I treat...
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
The University of Denver Sturm College of Law, University of North Dakota School of Law and Oslo University School of Law, Oslo Norway
Eric’s experience includes the representation Wells Fargo Bank, the Federal Deposit Insurance...
Originally from South Dakota, Chelsea was raised in Fort Collins, Colorado, and has lived most of her life along the Front Range and in the...
Sal's areas of expertise focuses on the practice areas of: real estate law; estate planning, estate administration and probate, and related civil litigation.
Sal is a proud native of Denver, Colorado. Sal has an extensive business background in addition to his legal experience. Sal earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Denver, Sturm College of Law; a Bachelors of Science degree in Business Management & Entrepreneurship from the University of Colorado at Boulder, Leeds School of Business;...
I bring to the table a well rounded and diverse background to provide unique and consistent value to my clients. I previously advised a nonprofit organization in property acquisition and the conservation of farmland and natural resources throughout the state of Georgia, oversaw the expansion of company real estate portfolio into nationwide markets,...
During this time, I was a member of the Washburn Society of International Law, here I was president from 1985-1986. I was also a member and research editor of the Washburn Law Journal from 1984 – 1986. I was admitted to the bar in 1986...
Licensed attorney in Colorado and the District of Columbia.
Top Secret security clearance.
• Attorney and Partner, Whitcomb, Selinsky, McAuliffe, PC
• Deputy Director and General Counsel, Colorado Water Conservation Board
• Assistant Director, Colorado Department of Natural Resources
• Legislative Director, U.S. Representative and U.S. Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell
• Chief of Civil Law, U.S. Army, Pacific
• Cyber Law Team Chief, USAR Legal Command, 87th Legal Operations Detachment
• Assistant General Counsel, Joint IED Defeat Organization
• U.S. Army Brigade Judge Advocate and Deputy Brigade Judge Advocate, 3d Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division
• Chief, Criminal Law and Discipline, Division...
Mike was named a Colorado Rising Star by Colorado Super Lawyers Magazine in 2010 and 2015-2017, and a Super Lawyer in 2020. He has also been rated as an AV® Preeminent lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Ratings, indicating that Mike has been recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity. In 2013, he was named to the Northern Colorado Business Report’s...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Chaffee County, Colorado Real Estate Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline