Michael Joseph Larranaga

Michael Joseph Larranaga

Professional legal services. Hard work, honest, and integrity.
  • Real Estate Law, Business Law, Family Law ...
  • Colorado
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Real Estate Law
Real estate legal services including contract drafting, litigation, partition actions, breach of contract actions, lease negotiation, and other.
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/real-estate-law
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/partition-actions-in-colorado
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/breach-of-contract-actions-in-colorado

Land-Lord Tenant Law
Land-Lord Tenant legal services including evictions, lease review, unlawful eviction, warranty of habitability, security deposit notices, and other. I represent both sides.
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/landlord-tenant-law
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/crs-38-12-103-the-colorado-security-deposit-law
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/colorados-covid-19-eviction-rules

Contract Law
Contract Law services including drafting, review, enforcement, and litigation.
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/contract-law
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/breach-of-contract-actions-in-colorado

Business Law
Business Law services including forming entities, operating documents, and contracts.
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/business-law
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/how-to-form-a-llc-in-colorado
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/colorado-llc-operating-agreement-tips

Family Law Litigation
Family Law services including divorce.
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/family-law

General Litigation
General Litigation services including tort law, contract law, and other. I handle partition suits, breach of contract suits, and a variety of civil suits.
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/general-litigation
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/breach-of-contract-actions-in-colorado
Visit https://www.larranagalaw.com/partition-actions-in-colorado

Practice Areas
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Land Use & Zoning, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions
    Family Law
    Father's Rights, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Landlord Tenant
    Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
  • Partition Actions
  • Free Consultation
    Larranaga Law cannot represent you until a formal engagement letter is signed. Consultations are limited to general legal information and discussing possible legal alternatives. The information provided is not intended to act as legal opinion or advice. Think of the meeting as an introduction. Further analysis will most likely be required to determine the best course of action for your particular situation. Larranaga Law consists of one licensed Colorado attorney. As such, I cannot represent every potential client that calls. While the information is free, representation is not guaranteed.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Colorado Supreme Court
ID Number: 55530
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
University of Denver
J.D. (2020) | Law
University of Denver Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Colorado  # 55530
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Partition Actions In Colorado
Breach Of Contract Actions In Colorado
Legal Answers
141 Questions Answered
A: If they are adult children then there is nothing to be done. They can block the number if they choose. But if it rises to harassment and defamation then it could give rise to other legal claims.

If they are minor children, and you have 100% custody and control then that is a different story. You may wish to obtain a court order to stop the communication. As the responsible party, you have the right to decide who speaks to your minor children.

Either way, you are going to want to get a lawyer to help you handle the issue.

Please be aware that this is not legal advice. You should contact an attorney. Please do not rely on anything discussed here.
Q. Can I negotiate a larger settlement than offered by an insurance company that's offering the policy limit?
A: That is just the amount the insurance will pay on behalf of the driver. But the driver is still liable for the full extent of damages that they caused regardless if the insurance will only pay 50k. You most likely need to determine if the driver has additional assets such as houses, cars, bank accounts, and so on.

In addition, I think you need to get yourself a personal injury attorney and/or wrongful death attorney at this point.
Q. I have a document that I do not completely understand and was wanting some help. It is a special warranty deed.
A: I agree with Mr. Avery. You did not include the important part of the granting clause. It is clear that a life estate is at play here but nothing else can be seen here.

If you want a precise answer, you need to hire a CO attorney. It is very unlikely anyone will give you legal advice relating to landownership via an open forum.

Please be aware that any answer is based on all the events occurring in Colorado. Further, please be aware that this is not legal advice. This is generic information intended to help the reader develop questions to ask an attorney when they are ready. Each case is different. Anyone reading this answer in need of legal advice should contact an attorney.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
11479 S. Pine Drive
Suite 30
Parker, CO 80134