Donald SissonElkus & Sisson, P.C.
- Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Real Estate Law
Born in New York, Mr. Sisson went on to attend the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York where he played Division I ice hockey. Once he completed his military service, he pursued a legal education at the University of Minnesota Law School earning his Juris Doctor. Now a partner at Elkus Sisson & Rosenstein, P.C., he helps clients with any problems they may have regarding business law, labor law and more. He has represented clients in a multitude of courts throughout the country and has particularly earned a high level of respect in the Denver area. Contact him now with any legalities regarding the aforementioned issues and he will make sure to provide his undivided, fully committed services.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Founding Attorney
- Elkus Sisson & Rosenstein, P.C.
- - Current
- At Elkus Sisson & Rosenstein, P.C., they handle a variety of cases concerning all sorts of law. From personal injury to family law and business law, this firm has the attorneys with the right expertise to effectively handle your case.
- United States Military Academy
- B.S. | Systems Engineering
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Super Lawyers Rising Star List
- Super Lawyers
- Colorado State Bar  # 35825
- - Current