Michael Allen RobinsonRobinson & Henry, P.C.
- Animal & Dog Law, Bankruptcy, Business Law ...
- Colorado, Texas
Attorney Mike Robinson has lived in Douglas County, Colorado for over 20 years. He has served on the Board of Directors of the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce and Cantril House Assisted Living Center, as Post Commander of the Castle Rock Veterans of Foreign Wars Post #10578, President of the Douglas-Elbert Bar Association, Board of Governors - Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, and Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity, Who's Who in American Law.
- Animal & Dog Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Intellectual Property
- Juvenile Law
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
AMEX, Mastercard, and Visa
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly, flat fee, and contingency, depending on case.
- 10th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Robinson & Henry, P.C.
- - Current
- Robinson & Henry, P.C. is a full service law firm serving the needs of individuals, families, business, and individuals. The firm focuses in the following practice areas: business law, tax, IRS problems, bankruptcy, collections, criminal law, and divorce.
- University of Denver
- J.D. | Law
- Colorado State Bar  # 18965
- - Current
Colorado Lawyer and Attorney Michael Robinson performs the Livery Of Seisin or Twig and Turf ceremony used for property transfer and carried over from England.Michael Robinson defines 6 forms of fee interest or Deeds
Lawyer Michael Robinson defines six forms of fee interest or estate in land transfers known as Deeds or warranty deeds.