Houston, Texas Lawyers
Mr. Black's firm currently consists of Mr. Black, two associate attorneys, two full time paralegals, and other support staff. Mr. Black was Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in 1989, and he was re-certified in 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014. Mr. Black served as President of the Houston Association of Debtor...
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Beaumont, TX 77701
Miami Beach, FL 33139
• Appeared as Legal Contributor discussing current controversial issues on "Nancy Grace," CNN, HLN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS
EMPLOYMENT • Current Sole Practitioner-Law Practice is solely dedicated to Criminal
• Defense Law-Adult & Juvenile Former Vice President Managing
• Criminal Attorney for one the State's largest consumer law firms.
• Successfully DEFENDED thousands of cases as a Criminal Defense
• Lawyer in many high profile cases throughout the State of Texas.
• Hired by the State of Oregon to defend Juvenile charged with serious felony offense in Texas.
• Former Felony prosecutor Harrison County, Texas.
Mr. Painter was previously associated with Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP, a mega-firm where he represented hospital systems, hospitals and health care providers. Based on this experience he knows how defendants evaluate and defend cases, and he applies that knowledge as a tool to help his clients seek justice.
Prior to law school, Mr. Painter served as a U.S. Army officer. He completed the Officer Basic Course...
Bldg 1, Suite 250
Austin, TX 78735
Hempstead, TX 77445
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Houston, Texas Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.