Bellaire, Texas Lawyers
Prior to practicing law, Pete served as an Assistant Professor at Sam Houston State University. Pete also holds an active real estate broker’s license. Pete is an AV Rated attorney by Martindell Hubell...
• Appeared as Legal Contributor discussing current controversial issues on "Nancy Grace," CNN, HLN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS
EMPLOYMENT • Current Sole Practitioner-Law Practice is solely dedicated to Criminal
• Defense Law-Adult & Juvenile Former Vice President Managing
• Criminal Attorney for one the State's largest consumer law firms.
• Successfully DEFENDED thousands of cases as a Criminal Defense
• Lawyer in many high profile cases throughout the State of Texas.
• Hired by the State of Oregon to defend Juvenile charged with serious felony offense in Texas.
• Former Felony prosecutor Harrison County, Texas.
Tesha’s dedication to her clients and reputation led to her nomination and selection as a Rising Star in Family Law by Super Lawyers in 2018. This honor was again bestowed on Tesha in 2019. Only 2.5% of lawyers are chosen for this honor each year, and Tesha has...
During law school, she interned and clerked at various law firms in order to obtain real life experience in criminal, family and business law. While in law school, she...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Bellaire, Texas Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline