Morrow County Lawyers
Kyle has been recognized as an Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star® for three...
Scott Pullins has advised clients on complex legal, business, marketing and public policy issues. He is also the co-founder of the Ohio Taxpayers Association. He is a charter school board member and an elected member of the Knox County Republican Central Committee.
Mr. Pullins attended Ohio University and earned his Bachelors of Arts in Political Science from The Ohio State University. He earned his Juris Doctorate from Capital University Law School.
Jeff has his roots in North Central Ohio. He grew up in the Mansfield area, graduating from Malabar High School and The Ohio State University where he was a 4 year member/Squad Leader of The Ohio State University Marching Band. He graduated with Honors from The University of Florida...
Attorney Paulozzi is also a member...
Troy has won a number of cases for his clients, several establishing or affirming important consumer protections for people. Other attorneys turn to Troy for direction with their foreclosure cases.
We use prompt, effective communication and action to assist individuals and small businesses in resolving their legal needs. We provide tailored legal services for complex matters.
We advise clients in all phases of their legal issues, including planning, strategies, negotiations, alternative dispute resolution, and litigation. We utilize a network of affiliated professional consultants, including other attorneys, to provide our clients with specialized counsel in a wide variety...
Bob previously served as an Assistant County Prosecutor and Assistant Ohio Attorney General where he prosecuted environmental crimes and later served as the Assistant Chief of Ohio’s...
Mr. Shaver and his staff...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Morrow County Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline