Hempstead Trademarks Lawyers
Since the onset of the housing crisis, Mr. Radow has represented countless borrowers faced with the looming prospect of foreclosure and has regularly obtained loan modifications for eligible clients, resulting in significant reductions in monthly mortgage payments and, most importantly, keeping families in their homes.
Mr. Radow is a former Brooklyn prosecutor and has years of experience in private practice...
** Prosecuted over one thousand patent applications in the United States Patent and Trademark Office including over four hundred applications in the electrical/ computer and business method arts with the remainder in the mechanical and chemical arts.
** Worked directly with hundreds of inventors to advise them on the patent process and counseled clients to maximize their patent protection.
** Drafted and negotiated multiple license agreements for licensors and licensees.
** Prosecuted many international PCT applications before the World Intellectual Property Office.
* Earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® due to the recommendations of clients and peers for his outstanding service and expertise.
* Prosecuted thousands of patent applications in a broad range of state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of chemistry, mechanics, biotechnology, and computer systems.
* Protected the intellectual property rights of clients by successfully negotiating and litigating settlements to patent and trademark infringement cases.
* Expertly conformed foreign and PCT applications to United States Patent and Trademark Office standards.
* Coordinated with numerous clients to prosecute U.S. priority applications internationally.
* Specialized in patent and trademark prosecution for over thirty years,...
Following the completion of her legal...
I specialize in interdisciplinary technologies, especially Internet/networking, computer and information science, cryptography, cryptocurrencies/distributed ledger, modified reality, ad hoc communications networks, information security, optimization theory, human interface systems and ergonomics, automated control systems, data and image analysis, and MEMS,...
I have successfully represented clients of every size in state and...
Mr. Fairchild is a registered attorney in good standing with the States of New York and New Jersey, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the Southern District of New...
My primary focus is on intellectual property matters in the technology sector, mainly involving patent prosecution. However, we also handle a whole host of other transactional corporate and intellectual property matters, including licensing and due diligence on IP and M&A transactions.
On a personal...
He is a founding partner of Furgang & Adwar, L.L.P.
He has received degrees from:
• New York University:
School of Law (Juris Doctor);
• Tandon School of Engineer - Polytechnic Institute (Bachelor of Electrical Engineering); and
• Brooklyn College, City University of New York (Bachelor of Arts).
-“New York Super Lawyer for Intellectual Property” chosen by his peers, 2009 - 2019 (less than 5% of all lawyers are so honored.)
-“AV” (peer rated – highest ability and ethical...
Corporate & Business Services
• Corporate Formation
• Partnership, Shareholder & Operating Agreements
• Structuring of Capital Investment
• Contract Negotiation & Drafting
• Licensing Deals
• State Application Preparation or Review
• Commercial Leasing
• Landlord/Tenant Issues
• Waste Management
• State Agency Appeals
• Partnership and Business Disputes
• Breach of Contract
• Product Liability
• Insurance Coverage Disputes
• Intellectual Property Infringement
• Copyright & Trademark
• Enforcement, Infringement & Disputes
• Licensing Agreements
• Strategic Branding
• Trade Secrets
• Compliance with State Licensing Regulations
• FDA, FDCA, & Industrial Hemp Farm Bill Compliance
• Product Labeling and...
Well, at least colleagues and clients always have told me I talk less like "other" attorneys and more like a "regular" person that they actually can understand. Although that could just be my native Queens accent showing through. But, don’t let that fool you. I have attended some of the best schools in the country and worked for a decade in sophisticated billion dollar public-private institutions.
After tiring of a life in bureaucracy, in 2015, I began my own firm to bring this high level knowledge to the small business and...
New York, NY 10005
Saint Louis University School of Law
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Hempstead Trademarks Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline