Hi, and thank you for visiting my Justia profile. My name is Glenn Gold and together with my partner John Rizvi we founded "The Idea Attorneys", a leading Patent and Trademark Legal Practice.
Did you know that approximately 75% of American publicly traded companies worth lays in intangible assets.
Intellectual Property accounts for a massive $5 Trillion, larger than any other economy in the world. It is the fastest way to wealth that exists today. It is also one of the mainstays of the American Dream and it is even mentioned in Article 1 of the constitution:
"To promote the progress of science and the useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries"
The USA is the major global center for Intellectual Property and a springboard for any invention that is worth its salt. No matter where you are, if you want to register your Intellectual Property rights you will need support from a knowledgeable firm that understands the key drivers behind this complex discipline.
Conversely if your patent, trademark or copyright comes under attack you would want the best protection possible. It is the ability to protect Intellectual Property that has made our country so attractive for business and here at The Idea Attorneys we have made it our mission to be the best at what we do across all segments of the Patent, Trademark and Copyright sphere.
Failing at even one of the many parts that comprise a successful Intellectual Property case is calamitous, which is why we have concentrated all our knowledge and experience on this specialized area. Quite simply, we have decided to excel in one field and, and as our clients will testify, have had notable success.
Intellectual Property is one the most complex legal areas.
These are some of the milestones you need to reach before securing a patent:
1. Conduct research to ensure that your idea isn't already registered (it is recommended that this done manually as it is more reliable).
2. Produce a specialist report that will detail any conflicting claims.
3. Apply for Intellectual Property protection, of which there are six types- Provisional, Utility, Design, Plant, Re-issue and Defensive Publication (a good lawyer will be able to advise on which one is best for you).
4. It is an uncommon occurrence for the patent to be accepted the first time. There can be up to two applications, and even if the second application is turned down there are a number of possibilities open to the inventor, such as a re-filing the application, a continuation in part application or a full appeal.
If you have an idea which you would like to patent or trademark we would like to hear from you. Alternatively if your existing Intellectual Property is threatened we will provide the best protection there is.
Our headquarters are in Ft Lauderdale, Florida, and we also have two Patent offices in Las Vegas, Nevada and New York City. With the advent of the internet and digital technology it is no longer necessary to come and see us in person - we provide services to companies all over the world.
You will receive the best Patent, Trademark and Copyright advice regardless of your geographical location.
Our clients range from one-man inventors to multi-national corporations and we cover a wide range of industries, ensuring the advice your receive is tailored to your particular business. Some the areas in which we have experience are:
* Gambling and Gaming
* Optical Devices
* Networking and Security
* Medical Devices
* Dental Devices
* Mechanical Systems, MEMS and Nanotechnology
* Life Sciences and Chemistry
* Financial Systems and Processes
* Electronics (Analog and Digital Circuitry)
* Computer Implemented Methods and Systems (user interface, operating systems, software tools, electronic design automation systems, etc)
* Communication Systems (Wired and Wireless solutions)
* Audio, Video, Graphics and Imaging
* Banking, Finance & Insurance
* Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Agricultural Chemicals
* Energy Technology
* Power Systems
* Battery Technology
* Construction & Development
For more information visit us at www.idea-attorneys.com where you will find a wealth of knowledge about Patent, Trademark and Copyright protection.
You can also call us Toll Free on 866-433-2288 for a free consultation where we can discuss your present position, your objectives, and how we can best help to get you there fast and hassle free.
Alternatively just click on this "contact" link shown near the top of this page.
Coral Springs: 11575 Heron Bay Blvd., Suite 309, Coral Springs, FL 33076 - 954-452-0033
Tampa: 2202 N. West Shore Blvd, Suite 200, Tampa, Florida 33607 - 813-579-4263
Orlando: 1800 Pembrook Drive, Suite 300, Orlando, Florida 32810 - 407-624-4985
Boynton Beach: 1375 Gateway Blvd, Boynton Beach, FL 33426 - 561-799-6630
Boca Raton: Glades Rd and 441, Mission Bay Office Plaza, 20283 State Road 7, Suite 300, Boca Raton, FL 33498 - 561-799-6630
Miami - Coral Gables: 4000 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Suite 470, Coral Gables, FL 33146 - 305-649-5001
Jupiter: 4425 Military Trail, Suite 110, Jupiter, FL 33458 - 561-799-6630
Jacksonville: 841 Prudential Drive, 12th Floor, Jacksonville, Florida 32207 - 904-351-6919
Ft Lauderdale: 110 E. Broward Blvd., Suite 1700, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301 - 954-452-0033
Naples: 999 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Suite 200, 2nd Floor, Naples, FL 34108
- Intellectual Property
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Glenn E. Gold, P.A.
- University of Miami
- J.D. | Law
- University of Florida
- B.S. | Material Science Engineering
- Florida State Bar # 156809
- - Current