Noble County, Ohio Lawyers
Get the quality representation you deserve for your legal situation. Enjoy affordable rates to handle your case and see it to its conclusion.
Attorney Jurco is experienced in Criminal Law, DUI/OVI, Personal Injury, Dog Bite Attacks, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Employment Incidents & Discrimination, Family Law, Bankruptcy, and Other Areas of Practice.
Located in St Clairsville, OH, Attorney Jurco is ready to serve and travel to you throughout Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
• Engaged in the practice of law since 2003
• Current good standing in all state and federal courts
• No ineffective-assistance-of-counsel claims
Kenneth graduated from Ohio Northern University in 1996 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and History. While at Ohio Northern, Ken was a member of three honor societies and two national mock trial teams. He then entered Ohio Northern University Law School and graduated in 1999 with a Juris Doctor degree. After law school, Mr. Sheppard earned his LL.M. (Master's Degree) in Taxation from the University of Denver in 2000.
Attorney Sheppard is admitted to practice law in Ohio. He is also licensed...
Neil began his legal practice at Squire, Sanders & Dempsey in Cleveland in 1986. He practiced employment law with his own firm from 1993 until 2016, when he joined Elfvin, Klingshirn, Royer & Torch, LLC.
Neil's knowledge and experience work for his clients. "I grew up on a Lake Erie winery. There I learned hard work and the values I use today. I...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
In 2013, Stephen opened his own practice dealing exclusively with criminal law and appeals throughout the state of Ohio and in federal court. He has tried cases ranging from minor traffic offenses through complex murder cases. He is death penalty certified and a member of the CJA panel in federal court. He has also handled appeals...
Mr. Burke earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from The Ohio State University and his Juris Doctor from Capital University Law School. While attending Capital University Law School, he earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for achieving the highest grade in the Criminal Law Course taught by the renowned former Professor and Criminal...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Noble County, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline