Carter is a civil litigation and criminal defense attorney located in Zanesville, Ohio. Carter has handled numerous criminal cases and has an extensive background in defending individuals charged with various offenses including felonious assault, burglary, drug possession, and OVI.
Carter has made a name for himself as an effective and efficient ligation attorney. Carter has successfully represented individuals in litigation concerning: business disputes, land transactions, online scams, and breaches of contract.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
Retainer and fees vary on case by case basis.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- Stubbins, Watson, Bryan & Witucky Co., L.P.A.
- Hardin County Common Pleas Court
- Allen County Prosecutor's Office
- Ohio Northern University
- J.D. | Law
- Muskingum College
- B.A. | Public Accounting, Marketing, and Business Management
- Order of the Barrister
- National Order of the Barristers
- Membership in The Order of Barristers is limited to graduating law students and practicing lawyers who demonstrate exceptional skill in trial advocacy, oral advocacy, and brief writing.
- Ohio State Bar
- Muskingum County Bar Association
- Stubbins, Watson, Bryan & Witucky