Neal Barkan joined Barkan Meizlish as a Senior Partner in January 2014 when his firm, Barkan & Barkan Co., LPA, which he founded with his father, Irving Barkan, merged with Barkan Meizlish Handelman Goodin DeRose Wentz, LLP. Neal is a partner and practices in the areas of Personal Injury, Trial Practice, and Negligence Law.
Mr. Barkan graduated from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri in 1975 with the summa cum laude distinction. He received his law degree from the George Washington University, National Law Center, in 1978, where he was active in the legal “street” clinic which served those who could not afford traditional legal assistance.
- Civil Rights
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Public Benefits
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- ID Number: 0020450
- 6th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Washington School of Law
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Ohio State Bar
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Phi Beta Kappa Fraternity
- Barkan Meizlish
- What Can I Do If My Employer Does Not Want to Pay Wages and Overtime in Ohio?
13 January 2020
- How to Recognize and Report Workplace Harassment in Ohio
26 December 2019
- Can You Sue For Emotional Distress Lawsuit Against Employer in Ohio?
13 December 2019
- What Does Ohio Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
21 November 2019
- What Types of Damages Can I Claim in an Ohio Personal Injury Lawsuit?
8 November 2019
- What You Need to Know About Workplace Discrimination Laws in Ohio
11 October 2019
- Can I Sue Uber or Lyft if a Rideshare Driver Caused the Car Crash That Left Me Injured?
1 October 2019
- What Evidence Is Needed for a Traumatic Brain Injury Lawsuit in Ohio?
29 July 2019
- Can My Employer Fire Me for Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim in Ohio?
5 July 2019