Troy has won a number of cases for his clients in the area of foreclosure defense and consumer litigation, with several cases establishing or affirming important consumer protections for people. Other attorneys...
My name is Joe Suhre and I am committed to DUI defense. In fact, that's all I do.
I am a graduate of Xavier University where I received a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I then attended the University of Cincinnati where I received my Juris Doctorate (law degree). I am licensed to practice in Ohio and the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio. I am a former police officer and that gives me a definite advantage when I'm assisting a...
We use prompt, effective communication and action to assist individuals and small businesses in resolving their legal needs. We provide tailored legal services for complex matters.
We advise clients in all phases of their legal issues, including planning, strategies, negotiations, alternative dispute resolution, and litigation. We utilize a network of affiliated professional consultants, including other attorneys, to provide our clients with specialized counsel in a wide variety...
Mr. Fitch has helped many individuals and families recover significant settlements and awards, including a number of recoveries in excess of one million dollars.
Mr. Fitch is a past president of the Franklin County Trial Lawyers’ Association. He has also...
The employment attorneys at Mansell Law are ready and able to fight for the rights of employees. Our employment lawyers are aggressive and relentless in your pursuit. We have helped thousands of individuals in all aspects of employment law including, but certainly not limited to, unpaid...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Newark Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline