Licking County, Ohio Lawyers
Kenneth graduated from Ohio Northern University in 1996 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and History. While at Ohio Northern, Ken was a member of three honor societies and two national mock trial teams. He then entered Ohio Northern University Law School and graduated in 1999 with a Juris Doctor degree. After law school, Mr. Sheppard earned his LL.M. (Master's Degree) in Taxation from the University of Denver in 2000.
Attorney Sheppard is admitted to practice law in Ohio. He is also licensed...
After graduating from Worthington High School, he attended The Ohio State University, graduating magna cum laude with a degree in History.
Law school followed, at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where Mr. Bowen was awarded the distinction of being named a Public Service Fellow for his commitment to providing legal representation to underserved communities through the Legal Aid Society of Columbus.
He is committed to defending men and women facing Ohio OVI / DUI charges and achieving outstanding results for his clients.
Schedule your free consultation today by calling (614) 349-4490.
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Prior to starting his own practice, James worked at the Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. While in law school, he also worked at the Reynoldsburg City Attorney’s Office, where he served as a Prosecutor at the Reynoldsburg Mayor’s Court, and also worked at the Ohio Attorney General’s Office. He formerly served as the Village Solicitor of Alexandria, Ohio.
Prior to attending law school, James lived for several years in...
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Licking County, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline