Delaware, Ohio Lawyers
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
I grew up in the Central Ohio area (small town of Bexley OH) and attended The Ohio State University for my undergraduate degree before obtaining my Juris Doctorate in Law at Capital University Law School.
When I'm not in the court room, I like to spend my time with my family, volunteering with...
In his spare time, Mr. Scranton enjoys spending time with his family and playing tennis.
Mr. Shaver and his staff...
Sherrod is a go to resource for persons facing felony changes for drug charges, weapons violations, and removal proceedings in immigration. Sherrod is also a go to resource for athletes, entertainers, and media companies from all over the World for business issues.
Sherrod has been immersed in different cultures as early as elementary school; learning...
After graduating from Worthington High School, he attended The Ohio State University, graduating magna cum laude with a degree in History.
Law school followed, at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where Mr. Bowen was awarded the distinction of being named a Public Service Fellow for his commitment to providing legal representation to underserved communities through the Legal Aid Society of Columbus.
Prior to starting his own practice, James worked at the Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. While in law school, he also worked at the Reynoldsburg City Attorney’s Office, where he served as a Prosecutor at the Reynoldsburg Mayor’s Court, and also worked at the Ohio Attorney General’s Office. He formerly served as the Village Solicitor of Alexandria, Ohio.
Prior to attending law school, James lived for several years in...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Delaware, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline