Westerville, Ohio Lawyers
I understand the challenges injury victims can face in the aftermath of an accident. I take the time to fully understand the extent of your injuries and the care you will require both now and in the future. I fight aggressively to obtain compensation for the medical care you will require...
Emmanuel Olawale graduated with Honors from the City University of New York, College of Staten Island; he received his Associate of Arts (AA) degree in Liberal Arts and Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Communication, Media studies, and Journalism. He received his Juris Doctorate degree...
Juris Doctor from Capital University Law School
Admitted to practice by the Supreme Court of Ohio in 1983
29 years mortgage lending experience
Member of the Ohio and Columbus Bar Associations
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Westerville, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline