• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Anthony is a Miami Valley native and graduated from Cedarville High School. After earning an undergraduate degree from Ohio University in Marketing and Pre-Law, Anthony enrolled at the University of Dayton School of Law. At UDSL, Anthony served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review, a member of the Moot Court Competition Team, a teaching assistant, a Dean's Fellow and the Chief Justice of the Honor Council. Anthony also graduated in...
I routinely practice in Butler, Clinton, Greene, Montgomery, and Warren County. However, my legal expertise has given me the privilege to advocate for...
Dearfield Law Firm, LLC has three offices located in Mason, OH just outside of Cincinnati, Dayton, OH, and Portsmouth, OH. We practice as...
Mr. Maurer is admitted to practice in all state courts of Ohio and Kentucky. In addition, he is also a member of the bars of the United States District Courts of the Southern District of Ohio and the Northern District of Ohio.
Ron is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the Ohio State Bar Association, the Kentucky Bar Association, the American Bar Association,...
We have particular strengths in our municipal and local public sector, real estate, and construction law practice areas.
My primary clients are closely-held small family businesses, doctors, and professional service practitioners. Most of my legal work for them is transactional-based.
My practice areas are:
Business, Corporate, Real Estate, and Domestic Asset Protection Transactions - 40%
Tax Planning and Appeals - 30%
Estate and Succession Planning, Wills, Trusts, and Probate - 30%
I am admitted to Ohio, Kentucky, and...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Bellbrook Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline