Greene County, Ohio Lawyers
Anthony is a Miami Valley native and graduated from Cedarville High School. After earning an undergraduate degree from Ohio University in Marketing and Pre-Law, Anthony enrolled at the University of Dayton School of Law. At UDSL, Anthony served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review, a member of the Moot Court Competition Team, a teaching assistant, a Dean's Fellow and the Chief Justice of the Honor Council. Anthony also graduated in...
Xenia, OH 45385
University of Dayton School of Law
Jeff is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, and the Greene County Bar Association. Jeff has received the honor of graduating with honors from University of Dayton School of Law for his pro bono...
We have particular strengths in our municipal and local public sector, real estate, and construction law practice areas.
My primary clients are closely-held small family businesses, doctors, and professional service practitioners. Most of my legal work for them is transactional-based.
My practice areas are:
Business, Corporate, Real Estate, and Domestic Asset Protection Transactions - 40%
Tax Planning and Appeals - 30%
Estate and Succession Planning, Wills, Trusts, and Probate - 30%
I am admitted to Ohio, Kentucky, and...
Ste 240, Bldg B
Beavercreek, OH 45440
Duquesne University School of Law
Mr. Fitch has helped many individuals and families recover significant settlements and awards, including a number of recoveries in excess of one million dollars.
Mr. Fitch is a past president of the Franklin County Trial Lawyers’ Association. He has also...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Attorney Malocu is a former Magistrate and is listed in Who's Who in American Law. He was invited into the prestigious...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Greene County, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline