Cecil County, Maryland Lawyers
Attorney Hill focuses his practice on personal injury, wills, estates & trusts, debt collection, breach of contract cases, traffic, DUI, criminal, family and landlord & tenant law.
When a loved one dies, I handle all aspects of the probate and estate administration process so the family doesn't have to.
We leverage non-legal experience and education to view our client's needs from multiple angles, not...
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Pre and Postnuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland and Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
• Best Interest Attorney appointments in Baltimore County, Howard County and Talbot County
Baltimore, MD 21211
University of Baltimore School of Law
Among many other high-profile positions, Bob served as an officer and claims counsel at USF&G and at St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance Company. At those companies, he helped develop the companies’ legal teams and nationwide large-loss-exposure case-management programs. Bob designed both companies’ extra-contractual and bad faith case-management programs, managed all extra-contractual litigation, and served as...
I was admitted to the MD Bar and Fed. Bar for the U.S Federal Court for the District of MD in 1996, and was employed as an associate attorney with the firm of Charles E. Chlan & Assoc. from 1988 until 2002. In 2002, I left Charles E. Chlan & Assoc. to start my own solo law practice in Bel Air, MD.
My primary area of concentration is in...
The Honorable Judge Alexander Williams, retired from the United States District Court for the District of Maryland on January 3, 2014. He has written over 7 volumes of published opinions and has presided over 6,000 complex civil and 1,000 federal criminal cases.
Prior to his appointment to the federal bench by President Clinton...
West Law Firm is focused on providing excellent legal service to residents of Maryland in order to ensure they are not taken advantage of by creditors or insurance companies. It is our goal to treat all clients as though their matter is the only one what matters. To that end, at West Law Firm, clients are...
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Cecil County, Maryland Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline