Mendon, Illinois Lawyers
Since 1993, where the Law Offices of Maureen Williams started in Minneapolis, we have devoted our practice to only criminal defense. You will be asked to be a part of our team, as no one knows the facts better than you. Together we will gather all the evidence, hidden and apparent, the forgotten, and your discoveries. We will not pressure you to plead guilty, and we will brainstorm together to figure out the best course of action: trial or no trial.
Allow us the opportunity to listen to you, work...
For all of your professional needs, call Ted at 217-525-0520.
For 15 years, I heard driver's license cases as a contractual hearing officer for the Secretary of State (DMV). This experiences has provided me with the opportunity to understand how the opposing side thinks and operates.
My entire practice has been spent in private practice and I owned and operated my own firm, Law Offices of Sara M....
Our approach to the law and to meeting our clients' needs comes from Jim Ackerman's belief that clients are best served when they are fully informed and engaged in every aspect of their case. Jim is a former prosecutor who handles injury claims and who coaches other attorneys on the finer points of case preparation, taking a case to trial, and the art of handling juries. Jim brings years of legal and courtroom experience to bear on every case.
Jerry received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Paralegal Studies/Pre-law from Southern Illinois University in 2008. Jerry then received his Juris Doctor from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2011. While in law school, Jerry was a member of...
A Springfield, Illinois native, I am a graduate of SIU School of Law. I practice in Sangamon, Morgan, Maoupin, Menard and Cass Counties. I defend clients facing state prosecution as well as represent injured clients. I am dedicated to communicating with my clients and am available when you need help, even on the weekend or after hours.
Whether you are facing a serious criminal charge or have been issued a speeding...
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
8 South Fourth Street
Pekin, IL 61554
Northern Illinois University
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Mendon, Illinois Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline