Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- University of Houston Law Center
- L.L.M. International Law (2008) | I served as a Mediator at the University of Houston Law Center where I provided mediation services to litigants in the Justice Courts in Harris County, Texas. I also participated in the Civil Practice Clinic at the University of Houston Law Center. While
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Juris Doctor (2006) | Area of Concentration: General Practice, Small Firm, and Solo.
- Honors: Dean's List; Cum Laude; Recipient of Certificate of Merit or
- University of South Alabama
- Bachelor of Arts (2002) | I received an Award for Scholarship Excellence in Criminal Justice. I belong to Golden Key International Honor Society and several other collegiate honor societies.
- Honors: President's List Honoree. Dean's List Honoree.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map