Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Past President (16 years) Board Member
- Fenton Community & Cultural Center
- Fenton City Attorney
- City of Fenton, MI
- I represented the City of Fenton in litigation against Grand Trunk Western Railway Company in the US Supreme Court that led to gates at all railway crossings within the corporate limits of the City of Fenton.
- Michigan State University
- J.D. | Criminal Defense, Appeals, Municipal Law, Zoning, Real Property Law, Trusts, Probate, Criminal Defense, Drunk Driving Defense,
- I am actively practicing law at my law offices conveniently located at 242 West Caroline Street, Fenton, MI My phone number for free initial conferences is (810) 955-5248. My e-mail for no charge initial information for retainers is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honors: Blue Key National Honorary, Graduated with "Honors," President of Senior Law Class, Student Senate,
- Activities: Delta Tau Delta Fraternity, Chair Dean's Student Advisory Committee for College of Arts and Letters, Chair Dean's Student Advisory Committee for Interdisciplinary Studies, Legal Aid Director for Associated Students of Michigan State University
- Blue Key National Honorary Member
- Blue Key National Honorary Association
- This is an honorary for leadership and scholastic achievements.
- Michigan State Bar  # 25350
- Attorney and Counselor to the Supreme Court of the United States
- Activities: Drafted and filed two briefs that were accepted by the US Supreme Court.
- President Fenton Community & Cultural Center , Introduced Governor Jennifer Granholm to the People of the City of Fenton.
- Principal Speaker , Michigan Prosecuting Attorneys Annual Conference , Flint, MI
- Michigan Association of Prosecuting Attorneys
- I spoke to our group on methods of excellence in criminal case jury instruction.
Contact & Map