Criminal Dense Law is all I do and have for over 24 years. If you are reading this, you need a criminal defense lawyer immediately. I will do absolutely everything in my power to make your charges go away or diminish their effect on your life as much as possible. When you retain me, I will immediately focus on dismissing the charges you are facing. This is ALWAYS my first step. I'm the lawyer you want standing next to you in court when you are facing arrest charges and need a Michigan criminal attorney for defense.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Drug Crimes
- Health Care Fraud
- Expungement/Driver License Restoration
Feel free to Call or Text me to review your case
Credit Cards Accepted
Master Card, Visa, Discover, Amex, Paypal
- 3rd Circuit
- 6th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Jonathan Jones, Attorney at Law, PLLC
- - Current
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- J.D. (1995) | Criminal Law
- University of Massachusetts - Boston
- B.A. (1985)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 10 Michigan Attorneys
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Michigan State Bar  # 52920
- Jonathan Jones' Website Profile
- Jonathan Jones, Attorney at Law, PLLC Website
- Q. If my daughter starts DUI classes before sentencing will they count after sentencing? If they tell her to take them.
- A: Yes, usually if the Judge has asked you to do this they will give you credit for doing so.
- Q. I have a felony and a misdemeanor in Michigan, both ten yrs old. Can I have the felony expunged?
- A: It depends on what the convictions are for.