Mr. Doman joined Grabel & Associates in 2016 after leaving his position as a Pre-Hearing Attorney with the Michigan Court of Appeals to follow his passion and interest in criminal law. He believes criminal law is fascinating and was eager to join Grabel & Associates due to our exclusive focus on criminal defense and criminal appeals. Mr. Doman’s vast experience working at the Michigan Court of Appeals allows him to quickly and accurately research relevant issues to a client’s criminal defense or appeal and craft well written, comprehensive legal briefs, memos and arguments. His unique background working for both the Court of Appeals and in private practice allows him to see cases from both sides and craft a defense that takes into account the thought process and strategy of the State, giving clients the ability to achieve the best case results possible. Grabel & Associates considers Mr. Doman’s creative thinking and out-of-the-box thinking to be a considerable asset.
Born and raised in Michigan, Mr. Doman attended University of Michigan Dearborn and majored in Political Science. He went on to attend Wayne State Law School where he participated in Law Review for two years and graduated in 2013. After being admitted to the bar that same year, he took a position as a Pre-Hearing Attorney with the Michigan Court of Appeals where he stayed for two years before transitioning over to private practice. In his free time, Mr. Doman enjoys spending time with his family, participating in sports activities and attending church.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Grabel & Associates
- - Current
- Pre-Hearing Attorney
- Michigan Court of Appeals
- Wayne State University Law School
- J.D. (2013)
- University of Michigan - Dearborn
- B.A. (2009) | Political Science
- State Bar of Michigan
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- MIchigan Association of OWI Attorneys
- Timothy Doman's Website Profile
- Grabel & Associates Website
- Timothy Doman's Appeals Website Profile
- Grabel & Associates' Appeals Website
- Michigan Sex Crime Attorneys Blog
- North Carolina Supreme Court Rules Automatic Lifetime GPS Monitoring Unconstitutional For Sex Offenders
9 January 2020
- What could Michigan’s new proposed House Bill mean for employers and supervisors?
18 September 2019
- Michigan Sex Offender Registry Act (SORA) Ordered to be Revised
31 May 2019
- Rape Shield Notice
21 April 2019
- Sex Registration (SORA) in Michigan: Has the Legislature Gone Too Far?
12 October 2018
- Human Trafficking a Growing Concern in Michigan, But Just How Serious is It?
11 July 2018
- Teens, Social Media & the Potential Implications of ‘Sexting’
11 June 2018
- Use of ‘Familial DNA’ & What it Could Mean in Regards to Sex Crimes
17 May 2018
- Bill Cosby, Larry Nassar and Brian Alexander: Lady Justice is Often Blind
26 April 2018
- Michigan Criminal Lawyers Blog
- Odell Beckham Jr: Why We are Better for a Lack of a Warrant
24 January 2020
- What Is An Expert Witness?
24 January 2020
- Michigan Datamaster Results Possibly Faulty?
23 January 2020
- Should You Refuse A Roadside Drug Test?
22 January 2020
- CSC Reporting on the Rise
21 January 2020
- Michigan Supreme Court Rules To Allow Cell Phones Inside Courts
21 January 2020
- Michigan Juvenile ‘Lifers’ Continue To Wait For Resentencing
20 January 2020
- Michigan State Police Find Issues with Breath Alcohol Testing
17 January 2020
- Alcohol Interlock Device And Its Costs: Daily Life With The Interlock
16 January 2020