Attorney Christopher Heberg has been practicing law in Rhode Island, protecting his clients rights, and obtaining favorable settlements and verdicts for his clients for more than twenty years. With law offices located in Warwick, R.I., Attorney Heberg serves individuals and families of Rhode Island in all legal matters involving R.I. Family Law and Divorce.
Attorney Heberg believes in being accessible to clients. Be assured you will be kept well informed of the progress of your case, with your phone calls promptly returned. Evening or weekend appointments are available, and if it becomes necessary to meet either in your home or health care facility, you will find him happy to accommodate your needs for that meeting.
As a client, you will enjoy the benefit of years of professional experience at your side working to ensure that your legal problem achieves the finest possible outcome. Whether your legal concern is relatively simple or very complex, you can expect a favorable resolution handled with the experience, professionalism and personal attention you need and deserve.
- Business Law
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
Free Initial Consultations
- Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- 1st Circuit
- Christopher E. Heberg Attorney at Law
- Suffolk University Law School
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Dayton
- Preeminent 5.0 out of 5
- American Bar Association
- State of Rhode Island Family Law ‘Inns of Court’
- Rhode Island State Bar
- - Current
- Christopher E. Heberg Attorney at Law Website
- Christopher Heberg's Website Profile
- Rhode Island Injury Lawyer
- I am feeling fine after a minor car accident. Will skipping a doctor’s visit now hurt my chances of a personal injury settlement later?
8 October 2018
- Construction Site Accidents, What you need to know
18 June 2017
- How To Start Your Personal Injury Case in Rhode Island
26 May 2017
- Consequences of Devastating Head Injuries
10 February 2017
- Do Not Ignore Your Slip and Fall Injury
4 January 2017
- Premises Liability and Rhode Island Law
27 March 2014
- Rhode Island Personal Injury Claims: What You Need to Know
3 May 2013
- Are my retirement accounts safe in personal injury lawsuit?
31 October 2012
- Need to hire a RI auto accident lawyer. Statute of limitations?
17 October 2012