David Tapalian has lived in the Rhode Island and Massachusetts area his entire life. He is graduate of Brown University located in Providence, R.I. While at Brown, Mr. Tapalian earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy and American Institutions. Upon graduation from Brown University Mr. Tapalian then received his Juris Doctorate degree from the Roger Williams University School of Law. Immediately after graduation and passing the Bar Examination in Rhode Island, he then opened his own legal practice and has been at it ever since. He has also been admitted to the Massachusetts and Florida Bars as well as the Federal District Court for Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Mr. Tapalian areas of expertise are in personal injury/accident law. His focus is on vehicle accidents, slip and falls, falling objects, dog bites and pedestrian injuries.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No Fee Unless we Win Your Case!
- Rhode Island
- English: Spoken, Written
- Tapalian Law
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- Brown University
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Brown University
- B.A. (1997)
- Clients' Choice
- Rhode Island State Bar
- PIP Considerations
- Milton Chiropractic
- Discussion as it pertains to PIP and auto accidents within the Commonwealth and specifically the pitfalls of PIP deductibles.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Avvo Client's Choice 2016
- David Tapalian's Website Profile
- Tapalian Law Website
- Rhode Island Accident Lawyer Blog
- $205,000 Awarded in North Providence Car Accident Settlement
14 July 2019
- $135K Settlement in Cumberland Car Accident Case
7 July 2019
- Dangers of Fourth of July Car Accidents
3 July 2019
- $3.8 Million Awarded in Motorcycle Accident Verdict
14 June 2019
- Electric Scooter Injuries: High Risk for Novice Riders
4 June 2019
- Tragic Dog Bite Injury Causes Death of Toddler
30 April 2019
- State Police Keeping Watch on Rhode Island Drivers for Texting & Cell Phone Use
18 April 2019
- City Not Responsible for East Providence Bicycle Accident Injury
12 April 2019
- RI Drivers to Receive $2 Million from Progressive Insurance
5 April 2019
- Q. I was in a hit and run accident last week I have the driver tag number and a photo of the driver from the security
- A: There may still be treatments that you can do for your injuries. However as with all cases time is of the essence. If you would like to speak with us privately please feel free to contact us for free consultation.
- Q. Vehicle on highway in front of me stopped for an illegal uturn in median and caused wreck.. they fled scene. Now what?
- A: You should file a police report. Were you injured? As you know in Florida you will have PIP so depending up how long ago the accident was, you may still be treated for your injuries. If you have any more specific questions, please feel free to email me directly" email@example.com
- Q. No insurance. The person didn't have bodily injury coverage. After PIP, I have $16,000 left to pay. What do I do?
- A: Do you know if you have uninsured motorist coverage?
- Q. As the owner of a vehicle that caused an accident while being driven by another insured adult, am I liable?
- A: Yes you could be. The owner as well as the operator could be found liable. Make sure you notify your insurance.
- Q. Is it possible for to sue at fault party three times in small claims court for myself and my two children ?
- A: Do you happen to have uninsured motorist coverage? You could engage in a small claims matter depending upon the value of the claim. However depending upon the particular defendants even if you receive a judgment it may be very challenging to collect on that judgment.
- Q. How do I sue someone in county court for medical bills and car loss value?
- A: I'm sorry to hear about your situation. We often encounter cases where there's no insurance on the other side. Do you by any chance have UIM coverage? That may be another way to approach this. Please feel free to email me directly. Thank you.
- Q. What can a widow and child collect for death of husband and father who was killed in a car accident
- A: As an attorney licensed to practice law in Florida, Rhode Island and Massachusetts, we can help you. A lot of the information that we need to assist you in determining your case, is very fact intensive and private. There are a lot of factors in answering this question. Some of them include, the amount of insurance that each party had including any under insured motorist coverage. The appropriate way for us to ascertain the details of the case and to advise you, would be for you to contact us. You will be speaking directly with me attorney David Tapalian. Please feel free to reach out and we can advise you immediately.
- Q. What happens if I decide not to go through with medical treatment that my settlement is supposed to cover?
- A: That's a good question. It could have negative implications for your health. In addition, it could affect your settlement. Furthermore if you wait too long to treat you may never be able to resume treatment.
- Q. If my husband was driving on a suspended license, but got injured and wasn't at fault can he sue the other driver?
- A: Yes he may be able to. It all depends upon the total facts. I am here now if you wish to speak.