Lakewood, Colorado Real Estate Lawyers
Gantenbein Law Firm is an award-winning, nationally-recognized law firm that has been featured on Wall Street Journal, The Denver Post, AOl News, ABC News, Channel 4 News, American Bar Association Journal, and more.
Gantenbein Law Firm's attorneys have combined experienced of 85 years and are licensed in 8 states.
Mr. Gantenbein has been recognized as a Super Lawyers, Rising Star in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018...
Eric’s experience includes the representation Wells Fargo Bank, the Federal Deposit Insurance...
Arthur DiMeo, Of Counsel at Katz, Look & Onorato, P.C., builds upon over twenty years of legal experience in business transactions and civil litigation. He regularly counsels clients about real estate, land titles, easements, boundary disputes, leases, mechanic’s liens and mineral rights. In addition, Art is fluent in the estate administration and probate practice areas. He represents business owners, landowners, landlords, tenants and individuals in all aspects of these practice areas. He has successfully litigated in Colorado state courts, the...
Licensed attorney in Colorado and the District of Columbia.
Top Secret security clearance.
• Attorney and Partner, Whitcomb, Selinsky, McAuliffe, PC
• Deputy Director and General Counsel, Colorado Water Conservation Board
• Assistant Director, Colorado Department of Natural Resources
• Legislative Director, U.S. Representative and U.S. Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell
• Chief of Civil Law, U.S. Army, Pacific
• Cyber Law Team Chief, USAR Legal Command, 87th Legal Operations Detachment
• Assistant General Counsel, Joint IED Defeat Organization
• U.S. Army Brigade Judge Advocate and Deputy Brigade Judge Advocate, 3d Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division
• Chief, Criminal Law and Discipline, Division...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Lakewood, Colorado Real Estate Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline