I am Ohio personal injury lawyer Corey Heit. Based in Westerville, Heit Law, LLC, represents clients throughout the Columbus area and across the state. My dedicated focus on helping injury victims allows me to provide the proactive and timely representation necessary to secure the maximum compensation available for your claim.
I understand the challenges injury victims can face in the aftermath of an accident. I take the time to fully understand the extent of your injuries and the care you will require both now and in the future. I fight aggressively to obtain compensation for the medical care you will require as well as any other losses you may have suffered as a result of the accident.
I founded my practice on the principle of obtaining the best possible result for every client. Whether through a negotiated settlement or litigation in court, you can rely on me to pursue every available option in an effort to secure the maximum level of compensation available for your case.
I limit the number of cases I accept so I can give you the attention you deserve. I will personally attend to every aspect of your case, from the initial investigation to the final settlement or verdict. I will deal directly with the insurance companies to negotiate a fair settlement and will be ready to go to court if a settlement agreement cannot be reached.
NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No fee unless we win your case.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We never send you a bill and our firm only gets paid if we win your case.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney / Owner
- Heit Law, LLC
- - Current
- Kisling, Nestico & Redick
- Litigation Assistant / Attorney
- Kevin F. Kurgis Co., LPA
- University of Dayton School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Western Kentucky University
- B.B.A. (2010) | Business Management
- 10 Best Attorneys- Ohio
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- State Bar of Ohio # 0091996
- Ohio Association for Justice
- - Current
- Ohio State Bar Association
- - Current
- Columbus Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ohio Personal Injury Blog
- What Legal Issues Exist With Bird and Lime Scooter Accidents?
30 December 2019
- Super Lawyers Names Ohio Attorney Corey Heit a Rising Star
18 December 2019
- Dog Causes Car Accident Who is Liable in Ohio?
17 December 2019
- When Do You Need a Truck Accident Attorney?
5 December 2019
- Who is Liable for a Distracted Driving Accident in Ohio?
26 November 2019
- Electric Scooter Geo-Fencing Is Dangerous
31 October 2019
- Where Can I Ride Electric Scooters in Columbus, Ohio?
12 October 2019
- Who is Liable for Injuries in a Lime Scooter Accident in Ohio?
18 September 2019
- Can I Sue an Ohio Hospital for Wrongful Death?
10 September 2019