Union City, Ohio Lawyers
Saint Henry, OH 45883
The Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law
Michael served in the military as a United States Marine on deployments to Afghanistan and understands the pressures veterans face when returning home. He graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law and served as a clerk for a local judge.
He is admitted to practice law before all courts in the State of Ohio and the US Federal Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Ste 240, Bldg B
Beavercreek, OH 45440
Duquesne University School of Law
Attorney Malocu is a former Magistrate and is listed in Who's Who in American Law. He was invited into the prestigious...
Simon has achieved industry and client recognition and has been: selected to Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2017, 2018, 2019)*
Outside General Counsel for Businesses
Mergers & Acquisitions
Business and Civil Litigation.
Commercial Real Estate
Business Succession Planning,Trusts & Estates, General Estate Planning
Whether you are looking for a Dayton Business Lawyer who can provide day to day counsel or litigate complex commercial litigation claims, or whether you are wanting to discuss your businesses' or your personal estate planning needs, Simon and...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Union City, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline