Greenville, Ohio Lawyers
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Attorney Malocu is a former Magistrate and is listed in Who's Who in American Law. He was invited into the prestigious...
Throughout his career, Mr. Little has helped clients deal with both formation, purchase and sale of businesses, and the purchase, lease or...
Michael served in the military as a United States Marine on deployments to Afghanistan and understands the pressures veterans face when returning home. He graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law and served as a clerk for a local judge.
He is admitted to practice law before all courts in the State of Ohio and the US Federal Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Ste 240, Bldg B
Beavercreek, OH 45440
Duquesne University School of Law
Saint Henry, OH 45883
The Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Greenville, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline