Pomeroy, Ohio Lawyers
In 2014, Tyler took a break from practicing law to serve on active duty as in officer in the United States Army. His assignments were primarily in infantry and special operations units, most recently with 3d Battalion, 75th Ranger...
I grew up in the Central Ohio area (small town of Bexley OH) and attended The Ohio State University for my undergraduate degree before obtaining my Juris Doctorate in Law at Capital University Law School.
When I'm not in the court room, I like to spend my time with my family, volunteering with...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Mr. Shaver and his staff...
During law school, Bryan Hawkins worked as a law clerk in the Common...
Schedule your free consultation today by calling (330) 394-1587.
Stavroff is from the New Albany area and holds a bachelor's in music Berklee College of Music. Stavroff attended the Capital University Law School, where he served on the Law Review Executive Board and graduated with honors.
After receiving his juris doctor and passing the Ohio bar exam, he worked in the Columbus City Attorney's Office, serving both the trial unit and the domestic violence unit. During his time at the Columbus City Attorney's Office, Stavroff conducted jury and bench trials,...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Pomeroy, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline