Visit us, and get a FREE initial consultation.
Robert is married to Ashley Ferguson Quimby. They...
A native of Michigan, Pietrowski was only 2 years old when she was placed in foster care. She endured a turbulent childhood and in disobedience, rebelled by joining the Marine Corps. The trajectory of her life changed when she joined the U.S. Marine Corps at age 18.
Pietrowski was one of only 2,200 women serving in the Marine Corps during the first Persian Gulf War. She completed boot camp at Parris Island in Port Royal, South Carolina, followed by her Military...
Southaven, MS 38672
In 2017, Jay was named Oxford's Best Lawyer by The Oxford Eagle and Tannehill, Carmean & McKenzie has been voted Best Law Firm the past 11 straight years by residents of Oxford.
Jay holds an AV Peer Review Rating which is an outstanding achievement and demonstrates that a lawyer has earned the highest rating available for their legal ability and professional ethics.
Since graduating from The University of Mississippi School of...
In November of 2013, Matt was voted one of Super Lawyer's Rising Stars of the Mid South.
While in law school, Matt clerked for two years with Hughes & Hitt, P.A., assisting with real estate loan closings. Matt also clerked with The Scruggs Law Firm, assisting with case research and drafting memorandums for mass tort litigation. In his last...
Based in downtown Oxford, Robert Schultze has practiced locally in real estate law, litigation and other fields. His primary focus today is criminal defense. He frequently serves as a court-appointed criminal defense attorney in the 3rd and 17th Judicial Districts in North Mississippi.
Robert Schultze earned a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2004. He has since served the law school as a volunteer coach and judge for students...
- In April 2019, Kevin was honored as one of Mississippi’s Top 50 Under 40 by the Mississippi Business Journal;
- In 2017-2018, Kevin served as President of the Lafayette County Bar Association, overseeing the interests of local attorneys;
- In November 2015, Kevin was elected to serve as Lafayette County District 1 Supervisor;
- Kevin has been voted “Oxford’s Favorite Attorney” by readers of The Local Voice newspaper for eleven consecutive years, beginning in 2009;
- Additionally, Kevin has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Mississippi in the practice...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Hernando Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline