Free Consultation: (662) 408-4230Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Melissa L Gardner-Ardoin

  • Divorce, Family Law, Criminal Law ...
  • Mississippi
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Traffic Tickets
Suspended License
Appeals & Appellate
Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Juvenile Law
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
The Mississippi Bar
ID Number: 9849
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Mississippi College
M.S. (2014) | Marriage and Family Therapy
Placeholder image for education.
Mississippi College School of Law
J.D. (1994) | Law
Mississippi College School of Law Logo
Belhaven College
B.A. (1991) | Psychology and English
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
The Mississippi Bar  # 9849
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
163 Questions Answered
Q. if child in MS don't further their education after high school and get a full time job do child support stop? if not why
A: If the child reaches 18 years old and either does not finish high school or does not go beyond high and does not get a job, then the Court can declare the child emancipated for the purposes of child support, which would then stop the child support payments.
Q. Investigater lied on stand they said I took my child on burglary I never had burglary charge. They said neglect educati.
A: What is your question?
Q. My ex doesnt receive the full amount I pay in why is it because she receives food stamps and medical through the state
A: If she is receiving state benefits the State will take their portion. Just make sure you are paying what you are ordered to pay, and you will be ok.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Melissa L. Gardner, PLLC
9356 Goodman Road
Suite 6
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Telephone: (662) 408-4230