My practice involves representing people charged with crimes as well as individuals dealing with issues surrounding...
I bring my high energy level, assertive personality, and sense of humor into all I do. Outside of a professional context, I am a Delano Area Youth Hockey Association coach, a Minnesota Gopher and Minnesota Wild aficionado,...
I also enjoy the business of figuring out incomes, discovering the values of assets and...
My experience as a former prosecutor gives me a unique perspective and enables me to effectively represent my clients. Experience does matter, so contact me today to assist you with your case.
1. Bankruptcy. Both chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcies, chapter 7 cases include business and personal bankruptcy. Please contact me sooner to either help avoid bankruptcy or to properly plan for it to maximize the benefit.
2. Family Law. Divorce, custody, child support, orders for protection, grandparent's rights, father's rights, mother's rights. We believe that settling is best for everyone but not every case settles. We are not afraid to take a case to trial if necessary.
3. Business Law. Extensive experience drafting and negotiating complex contracts, non-compete...
Barbara was an undergraduate psychology major at Carleton College, and she has a true desire to understand why parties seek to advance certain positions. Due to her extensive experience, Barbara can help you understand what the party on the other side of the table is thinking and...
Experienced trial attorney and criminal litigator;
Frequent guest lecturer on criminal matters at colleges, universities, and law schools throughout...
• Founded Parker Daniels Kibort – 2017-present.
• Founded Parker Rosen – 2005-2017.
• Founded Smith Parker – 1995-2005.
• Shareholder Popham Haik Law Firm – 1988-1995.
• Selected by peers as top 5% of all lawyers in the State of Minnesota each year 1998 to present.
• Chair, 30 attorney Labor and Employment Practice Group, Popham Haik Law Firm.
• Lead trial counsel on numerous successful multi-million-dollar litigation matters involving civil rights violations, defamation, and contract and employment disputes.
• Represented some of largest employers in State of Minnesota, including University of Minnesota, City of Minneapolis and the Metropolitan Council as defendants and numerous senior executives and...
to provide aggressive, high-caliber criminal and DWI defense for good people facing serious charges throughout the state of Minnesota.
Criminal and DUI law is complicated and frequently evolving. That is why the Balmer Law Office focuses exclusively on Minnesota criminal and DWI defense.
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Rogers Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline