Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
University of North Dakota School of Law
Jason served in the Army Reserve/Army National Guard for 6 years both in military intelligence and as an infantryman.
Focusing on family law he has found a niche in handling divorces that have the potential to turn ugly. Both in the financial and in the custody side of the case, having handled nearly 1500 cases he has the experience to handle nearly any issues that...
I offer a full range of Minnesota Estate Planning Services for single individuals as well as couples. The most popular services I offer include Wills, Revocable Trusts ("Living" Trusts, NFA "Gun" Trusts, Pet Trusts) and Irrevocable Trusts (Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts and Special Needs Trusts). Additionally, I can provide Trustee and Executor/Administrator Services on a case-by-case basis.
The Maki Law Firm is a Solo-Practice Firm - meaning there is only one attorney. Because of only employing support staff when absolutely needed, my overhead is greatly reduced - resulting...
From the initial phone call to working behind the scenes, Kevin has built strong relationships with the prosecutors and judges that he uses to help get the results his clients need even before they go to court. Because of his extensive trial experience and all of the tough cases he has tried across Minnesota, Kevin is able to get...
Mr. Webb's clients have included a police chief, politicians, corporate executives, physicians, lawyers, clergy, certified public accountants, and other professionals.
Before launching his own firm in 2007, Mr. Webb was a partner at a top ten Minnesota law firm and had also served as an Assistant Attorney General. He has successfully represented clients in numerous cases ranging from health...
• Founded Parker Daniels Kibort – 2017-present.
• Founded Parker Rosen – 2005-2017.
• Founded Smith Parker – 1995-2005.
• Shareholder Popham Haik Law Firm – 1988-1995.
• Selected by peers as top 5% of all lawyers in the State of Minnesota each year 1998 to present.
• Chair, 30 attorney Labor and Employment Practice Group, Popham Haik Law Firm.
• Lead trial counsel on numerous successful multi-million-dollar litigation matters involving civil rights violations, defamation, and contract and employment disputes.
• Represented some of largest employers in State of Minnesota, including University of Minnesota, City of Minneapolis and the Metropolitan Council as defendants and numerous senior executives and...
Barbara was an undergraduate psychology major at Carleton College, and she has a true desire to understand why parties seek to advance certain positions. Due to her extensive experience, Barbara can help you understand what the party on the other side of the table is thinking and...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Fosston Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline