Knox County Lawyers
Since 1993, where the Law Offices of Maureen Williams started in Minneapolis, we have devoted our practice to only criminal defense. You will be asked to be a part of our team, as no one knows the facts better than you. Together we will gather all the evidence, hidden and apparent, the forgotten, and your discoveries. We will not pressure you to plead guilty, and we will brainstorm together to figure out the best course of action: trial or no trial.
Allow us the opportunity to listen to you, work...
Former Public Administrator of Rock Island County
Former Public Guardian of Rock Island County
HUD Foreclosure Commissioner
Jerry received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Paralegal Studies/Pre-law from Southern Illinois University in 2008. Jerry then received his Juris Doctor from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2011. While in law school, Jerry was a member of...
After being licensed to practice for ten years, Mr. Howard joined Hall Rustom and Fritz in June of 2018 to expand his legal offerings to business clients to include a higher level of service through his knowledge of technology. To assist downstate...
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
James works primarily in the areas of Business Law, Real Estate, Contracts, and Estate Planning. He is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Iowa State Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, and the Scott County Bar Association.
James holds his Juris Doctor and Masters in Business Administration degrees from Drake University where he was awarded...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Knox County Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline