Flemington Estate Planning Lawyers
As head of the firm's estate planning department, Kevin has broad experience helping clients with business succession planning, special needs trusts, tax planning, asset protection planning, probate minimization strategies, and charitable giving.
Kevin graduated from Rutgers College, with a B.A. in History and a minor in Japanese. He was the recipient of the Henry Rutgers Research Scholarship and a member...
Princeton, NJ 08540
New York University School of Law and New York Law School
• Member in Good Standing of the State of Florida Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New Jersey Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New York Bar
• Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• Member Brevard County Bar Association
• Member Florida Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member of the American Bar Association
• Member New Jersey Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member Mercer County Bar Association
• Prior Law Clerk to the Honorable F. Lee Forrester.
(During Presiding Judgeship of the Family Part, Superior...
331 Newman Springs Rd, Suite 143
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
Ms. Ward also works with her clients...
Since founding the firm, I’ve had the pleasure of working with countless families. I take my job as a counselor very serious and take great pride in assisting the families that walk through our doors. Every day, I strive to become a better practitioner and to offer more options and better advice to clients. This makes me very happy and it is one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.
My partners are two dedicated individuals who truly compliment me, and both have similar ethical and...
Elizabeth received a B.A. from Rutgers College in New Jersey where she graduated as a Henry Rutgers Scholar with high honors. She received a...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Flemington Estate Planning Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline