Stephanie C. Hunnell"Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Asbury Park, NJ" - @SuperLawyers.
- Divorce, Family Law, Real Estate Law ...
- New Jersey
COVID-19 Notice – The Hunnell Law Group and the State of New Jersey continue to process family law cases and divorces, with all hearings currently being conducted via Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
"Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Asbury Park, NJ" - @SuperLawyers.
I pride myself on compassion yet aggressive representation of my clients. As the owner of the Hunnell Law Group, I employ a team approach to ensure my clients have access to the best strategies to resolve their case, while remaining focused on their goals.
I also utilize a client portal, so my clients have access to their complete e-file 24/7.
Potential clients can be assured that I have the necessary experience to handle their matters, as I have been almost exclusively dedicated to the practice of family law for nearly 17 years, which included a family law clerkship with a prominent superior court judge. I have also taught continuing legal education seminars in my field and am the co-cost of the popular live interactive video series, Undoing “I Do?” with Stephanie and Ade.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Condominiums, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All divorce and family law matters require potential clients to complete an intake form, so that we can run a conflict check before scheduling a strategy session. The strategy session is $300 for 45 minutes. Your appointment can be scheduled here: http://www.hunnelllaw.com/contact.html
- New Jersey
- Past Chair
- LGBT Rights Section, State Bar of New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- J.D. (2004)
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Selected To Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2021 Selected To Rising Stars: 2013 - 2014
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Past Chair, LGBT Rights Section
- - Current
- Monmouth Bar Association
- - Current
- Alimony, Palimony and Spousal Support, and New Jersey Civil Union Partners: Windsor Don’t Fix It
- New Jersey Family Lawyer
- Adventures in Equitable Distribution, Division of Assets and Liabilities in Long-Term LGBT Relationships
- New Jersey Lawyer Magazine
- Undoing "I Do?" With Stephanie and Ade, https://www.facebook.com/UndoingIDo
- Every Thursday at 6pm A weekly interactive New York & New Jersey family law video series hosted by Divorce & Family Law Attorneys Adelola S. Dow (NY) & Stephanie Hunnell (NJ). Helping you navigate your divorce before, during and after you file. *For Information Purposes ONLY*