Newton County DUI & DWI Lawyers
A native of Michigan, Pietrowski was only 2 years old when she was placed in foster care. She endured a turbulent childhood and in disobedience, rebelled by joining the Marine Corps. The trajectory of her life changed when she joined the U.S. Marine Corps at age 18.
Pietrowski was one of only 2,200 women serving in the Marine Corps during the first Persian Gulf War. She completed boot camp at Parris Island in Port Royal, South Carolina, followed by her Military...
In 2017, Jay was named Oxford's Best Lawyer by The Oxford Eagle and Tannehill, Carmean & McKenzie has been voted Best Law Firm the past 11 straight years by residents of Oxford.
Jay holds an AV Peer Review Rating which is an outstanding achievement and demonstrates that a lawyer has earned the highest rating available for their legal ability and professional ethics.
Since graduating from The University of Mississippi School of...
Before joining Haug, Farrar & Franco, Todd owned law firms in Ocean Springs, MS, and Lafayette, LA and has worked with some of the largest personal injury firms on Gulf Coast.
Todd received his undergraduate degree from Mississippi State University and earned his law degree...
• 35+ years of criminal defense experience handling 1,000’s of felony and misdemeanor cases in State and Federal courts in South Mississippi, including:
>Bond settings and reduction,
> Preliminary and definition hearings,
>Bench and jury trial,
Admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 2006, Ed started his own law firm in Hancock County, Mississippi. While in the solo practice of law from 2006 to 2009, Ed was able to work at refining his skills in the litigation of personal injury claims, domestic and family law issues, and criminal defense.
I was formerly a partner in an established Mississippi Gulf Coast corporate law firm. The call of the court room led me to the District Attorney’s office for the Second Circuit Court District where I served as an Assistant District Attorney, principally in Harrison County. As a felony prosecutor, I handled high profile cases of every type including drugs, crimes...
- In April 2019, Kevin was honored as one of Mississippi’s Top 50 Under 40 by the Mississippi Business Journal;
- In 2017-2018, Kevin served as President of the Lafayette County Bar Association, overseeing the interests of local attorneys;
- In November 2015, Kevin was elected to serve as Lafayette County District 1 Supervisor;
- Kevin has been voted “Oxford’s Favorite Attorney” by readers of The Local Voice newspaper for eleven consecutive years, beginning in 2009;
- Additionally, Kevin has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Mississippi in the practice...
John Michael Bailey started law school at the University of Memphis at the age of twenty one, and started representing people at the age of twenty two. He started off by helping and representing the Vietnam Veterans through Legal Services at the age of twenty two. In his...
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Newton County DUI & DWI Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline