Southside Cannabis & Marijuana Lawyers
After working as a partner in a small firm (Thomas, Boyanton & Clem, L.L.C.), Mrs. Wolfe decided to open her own practice in 2002. She has been the sole operator of...
Kate’s philosophy in practicing law is that no one should have to navigate the courthouse by themselves: If you've been accused of a crime or a Title IX violation, you need serious representation and you need it now.
* Visit our website to book your FREE case evaluation using our digital assistant, available 24/7. Select the chat option on your screen. *
Results in the following types of cases:
- Drug possession and other drug crimes
- Title IX / Student Conduct
- Weapons violations
- Assault and other violent crimes
- Theft and property crimes
- Sex offenses
Montgomery, AL 36104
Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University and Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
The OneCLE Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Southside Cannabis & Marijuana Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline