Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Municipal Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Sheila Field, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Full service law firm to meet all your legal needs. Criminal, Civil, Personal Injury, Wills, Estates and Contracts.
- Birmingham School of Law(AL)
- Alabama State Bar
177 Questions Answered
- Q. I have recordings proving abuse & negligence by my baby's father. Can I use this to keep him away from her/protect her?
- A: You have all the rights. Do not let him bully you into seeing her and possibly hurting her. You do not have to let him see her and it is bad for you if you do, knowing what he does. Go to DHR and sign up for child support. They do not do visitation nor custody. He will have to get a lawyer to get that, and when he does, show the judge all of the recordings and evidence that you have. Good luck!
- Q. Can i get all rights to my son full custody would be even better??
- A: You need to see a domestic relations attorney as soon as possible to obtain legal representation and get something filed immediately to obtain custody of your son. Good luck
- Q. Civil or criminal charge?
- A: It can actually be both. Since no work was done and he converted your money into his money and you got nothing for it, then that can be construed as Theft by Deception 1st, a class B Felony since he has taken your money and not returned. Talk to the police or sheriffs office in your county about obtaining a warrant for theft by deception. And of course he can also be sued in small claims court.
Contact & Map