Attorney W. Winston Briggs has been practicing personal injury law in Georgia for more than 30 years, including several years defending insurance companies against personal injury claims. He has stood in the shoes of the attorneys across the aisle. He knows how they operate and he knows how to combat the strategies they use to minimize your recovery.
We pride ourselves on the level of service we provide to every client. We take a very hands-on, results-oriented approach to each case.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Georgia
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- J.D. (1987)
- DePauw University
- B.A. (1984)
- AV Rated
- "Superb" - Highest Rating
- American Association for Justice
- W. Winston Briggs Law Firm
- Winston Briggs' Blog
- Who Pays for Medical Bills During an Open Claim?
14 November 2020
- Why You Shouldn’t Accept a Settlement From Insurance Without Talking to an Attorney First
1 November 2020
- Can I Sue for a Defective Airbag?
15 October 2020