Edward M. Wynn is an associate attorney with Slappey & Sadd, LLC. His practice focuses exclusively on catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases. He has successfully represented hundreds of personal injury victims in cases involving trucking and automobile wrecks, premises liability claims, medical malpractice, and intentional torts. Edward has also successfully handled numerous appeals before both the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Georgia.
After graduating from the Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law in 2007, Edward was admitted to the State Bar of Georgia that same year. During law school, he received the Frank C. Jones Scholarship, a CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Evidence, and a Certificate in Advanced Legal Writing and Research from Mercer Law’s top-ranked legal writing program. Prior to law school, Edward graduated magna cum laude from the University of Georgia with a BA in Political Science from UGA’s School of Public and International Affairs.
Edward strongly believes that attorneys are called to serve others and the community at large. Edward co-founded Step Up, Atlanta!, a non-profit organization that has organized fundraisers and volunteers service opportunities benefiting charities such as the US Marine Corps Toys for Tots Foundation, the Special Olympics of Georgia, and the Atlanta Community Food Bank. He has also served as Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Beta Xi Chapter (UGA) of the Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity. Edward is currently a member of the Board of Directors of the Crime Victims Advocacy Council, an organization dedicated to assisting crime victims and their families through education, counseling, and legislative initiatives.
Outside the practice of law, Edward’s interests include travel, US history, technology/computers, and UGA football. He grew up in Atlanta and resides here with his wife and their daughter.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Trial Lawyer
- Slappey & Sadd LLC
- - Current
- Eric J. Hertz, P.C. - Trial Lawyers
- Malone Law Office
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
- University of Georgia
- B.A. (2003)
- CALI Award - Evidence
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
- Crime Victims Advocacy Council
- Board of Directors
- State Bar of Georgia
- Activities: Law School Outreach Committee
- Gwinnett County Trial Lawyers Association
- Vice Chairman
- American Association of Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Punitive Damages: Admissible Evidence, Motions in Limine, & Constitutionality/Apportionment Challenges
- ICLE of Georgia DUI-Dram Shop Liability Seminar Coursebook
- A Young Lawyer "Steps Up"
- The Atlanta Lawyer
- Ministerial and Discretionary Duty Liability of City and Government Officials
- ICLE of Georgia Section 1983 Litigation Seminar Coursebook
- Ministerial and Discretionary Duty Liability of City and Government Officials, Section 1983 Litigation
- Chairman, Gwinnett TLA Ethics & Professionalism Lunch and Learn
- Certificate, Advanced Legal Writing, Research, and Drafting
- Mercer University School of Law
- Edward M. Wynn's Website Profile
- Slappey & Sadd LLC Website
- Georgia Injury Lawyers Blog
- The Stages of a Personal Injury Case
21 January 2020
- I Was Injured as a Passenger in a Ridesharing Accident: Who do I Make a Claim Against?
13 January 2020
- Who is Liable in a Medical Malpractice Case?
9 January 2020
- Understanding the Insurance Claim Process in a Car Accident Case
25 December 2019
- The Car Insurance Company’s Settlement Offer: Is it Fair?
21 December 2019
- Car Accidents and Older Drivers
21 December 2019
- I’ve Been Injured. What is My Personal Injury Claim Worth?
18 December 2019
- The Terminology of Your Personal Injury Claim Part 2
5 December 2019
- Know the Lingo: The Terminology of Your Personal Injury Claim
3 December 2019