We Commit the Full Financial, Legal, and Emotional Resources of Our Firm to the Cases We Pursue
Slappey & Sadd, LLC is an Atlanta based personal injury law firm that successfully handles Wrongful Death and Personal Injury Cases resulting in severe injuries that may permanently impact your quality of life, income, or long-term health. Slappey & Sadd, LLC is an experienced, high quality law firm. Our practice is not volume based. We carefully decide which cases to pursue, so we can focus on helping the people who have suffered the most serious harm as a result of clear cases of negligence. To the cases we pursue, we commit the full financial, legal, and emotional resources of our firm.
Scott Slappey and Jay Sadd are partners in a law firm that marshals the skills and resources of experienced lawyers to protect the interests of individuals and families in the event of serious personal injury or wrongful death due to negligence. We only handle cases involving serious or catastrophic injury caused by legal negligence. We fight for full and fair justice for all of our clients, many of whom have become our best friends. We are humbled by the fact that nearly all of our cases are referred to us by our clients and other attorneys.
We take great care in selecting our cases. We consider any frivolous lawsuit or frivolous defense as a serious affront to the judicial system. Consequently, although we are honored to review hundreds of cases a year, we only accept the few that we know in our hearts and minds are valid and demand justice. By limiting the number of cases we take, we are able to handle each case with personal attention and professional experience we have gained over the years.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No fee unless we win!
- West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar
- 11th Circuit
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- United States District Courts of Georgia
- Slappey & Sadd LLC
- - Current
- Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young LLP
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- East Tennessee State University
- B.A. | Business/Marketing
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 100, Best of the Best Super Lawyers
- Atlanta Magazine & Georgia Super Lawyers Magazine
- Legal Elite for 2013
- Georgia Trend Magazine
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Atlanta Lawyers Club
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
- DeKalb Bar Association
- Insurance Bad Faith: The Law in Georgia
- Making Demands Under OCGA 9-11-67.1, Atlanta Trial Lawyers Luncheon
- Jay Sadd's Website Profile
- Slappey & Sadd LLC Website
- Georgia Injury Lawyers Blog
- Recovering Compensation after a Motorcycle Accident
24 February 2020
- What is Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect?
23 February 2020
- What Happens at a Car Accident Trial?
22 February 2020
- What Benefits Could I Pursue in a Workers’ Compensation Claim?
21 February 2020
- Common Types of Medical Malpractice Cases
20 February 2020
- Practical Steps You Can Take to Prevent Elder Abuse or Neglect
19 February 2020
- Does Your Doctor Have Malpractice Insurance?
18 February 2020
- Common Hazards at Entertainment and Recreation Venues
17 February 2020
- Sharing the Road with Motorcycles: 3 Safety Strategies
16 February 2020