Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- White Collar Crime
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- J.D. (1987)
- New York State Bar  # 2157527
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
4 Questions Answered
- Q. I was detained at target for petit larceny and was given a desk appearance what are the consequences?
- A: A desk appearance ticket is a paper that states you will return on a date and time to be charged with the criminal offense, in your case, petit larceny. The case will then progress from there. Good luck!
- Q. How do I find out the status of a felony charge in Manhatten?
- A: If you have been absent and failed to go to court there could be a warrant for your arrest. You should contact your public defender as to the status or in NYC you can also check your information online through the webcrims search. Good luck!
- Q. A cop keep threatening me with a warrant, but never did it. is he Lying about getting one?
- A: This is a ruse perpetrated by police in New York and elsewhere. The only warrant is from a judge and is not likely under your circumstances. Sounds like the officer wants you to come in so he can place you under arrest. If thats the case get an attorney; never go in alone - and if you do say nothing except your name, address, height, weight and other personal information, and state explicitly that you will not talk without an attorney being present.
Contact & Map