Free Consultation: (317) 939-3000Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert William McNevin JrIndyAdvocate - Partner with McNevin Kreider McInnes
- Construction Law, Foreclosure Defense, Landlord Tenant ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Rob is a 2nd generation trial lawyer with a background in accounting, business management, and construction. He represents small businesses and individuals in a variety of civil matters.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
I talk with clients over the telephone for free and evaluate their case to determine whether they have a case I think I might be able to help them with.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (1995) | Law
Websites & Blogs
- Indy Advocate
Contact & Map