Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Class Action, Lemon Law
Additional Practice Area
Free Consultation Free Evaluations - Online, By Phone, Or In Person (http://www.westcoastlitigation.com/the-firm/111.html)
Contingent Fees No Charge Unless We Recover For You
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information http://www.westcoastlitigation.com/the-firm/111.html
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Univ of Minnesota
California Western School of Law
Minnesota State Bar
California State Bar
Consumer Rights Attorneys of California
Activities: CAOC is an organization of more than 3,000 attorneys who represent plaintiffs/consumers who seek responsibility from wrongdoers...
* Consumers injured or killed by defective products or drugs;
* People who suffer discrimination because of age, gender, disability or race;
* Those injured or killed because of another's negligent acts;
* Citizens whose civil rights have been violated;
* Workers who have been fired unjustly or injured on the job;
* Investors and others wronged by financial institutions (including failed savings and loans);
* Insureds whose lives fall apart when an insurance company acts in bad faith and in violation of its own contract;
* Patients who have been damaged personally and financially by negligent professionals.
In each case, the person the CAOC member represents faces an opponent with far more power and access to resources: polluters, governments, insurance companies, automobile manufacturers, and banks. CAOC members take cases they view as worthy, invest their own resources in developing and taking such cases to court, often over a several year period, and are paid only from those cases which are successful.
National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA)
Activities: The National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA) is a nationwide organization of more than 1500 members who represent and have represented hundreds of thousands of consumers victimized by fraudulent, abusive and predatory business practices. As an organization fully committed to promoting justice for consumers, NACA's members and their clients are actively engaged in promoting a fair and open marketplace that forcefully protects the rights of consumers, particularly those of modest means.
NACA attorneys take a pledge confirming they are committed to advancing the cause of just treatment for and ethical representation of consumers and will not, so long as they are a NACA member, perform services for any business or commercial client on a matter where that client's interests are adverse to the interests of a consumer or consumers.